Friday, May 15, 2009

West Park Ave.



My Video is Kinda awesome.
A direct quote from Wayne Mazurek.
Yeah! That's what I said.
His first video has cars
(of course)
Like Newton we were hit by a coconut of environmental consciousness.
The Earth would be wonderful if it had Palm trees and concept cars of tomorrow.
You could have a thousand of them all over the city.
Concept cars or palm trees?
Palm trees. Like a shopping mall.
Yeah some here, some over there. Yeah well some are on each side of the mall.
Palm trees don't Winter well here in Chicago.
Yeah they are are hard to find.
Can we get them from the South Pacific Island and bring them to Chicago.

Even if we do that- It gets very cold here in the Winter.
So have them come in time for Summer.
What do you do with them in the winter.
You have them put in the shed.



I hadn't thought of that.
Then what happens?
Santa Claus.
I don't understand that reference Wayne.
I TURNED RED like Santa from happiness My face is turning red I am burning up.
How do you feel about your work. Its Real FINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment