Friday, April 17, 2009

Walker Walking Movie



Mike Lyons and I are working on a short film where his Walker goes to Las Vegas titled Walker Walking.
Mike lets talk a little about the film. I know we got my walker in it. That's right. So I guess my walker is dancing. Why is It dancing? It's happy because its able to move. So movement is the key issue here? All happening with Fabulous Las Vegas as a back drop. Mike
do you know your watch running is two hours slow.
Do you want to change that?

That's because the stem of my watch came apart.
Let me take a look at it Mike, take it off your wrist. The stem fell off right after I got it It's a Timex. It was part of my Christmas present. I did get some cologne too. uh huh. Maybe we should write Timex a letter. Its a nice watch, that's a shame. I need a really really small screw driver to open the case back, and adjust the time. Should we try to open it up? You mean take this part from back here off. I guess- I am sure my supervisor Rizik wont mind if we do that. Lets try Mike.
I will use this Swiss Army Knife to open the back and the tweezers to adjust the time. Well it worked. Mike now you have no excuse for being late for work, or coming back from your coffee break. So what are we talking about now? -Yeah- I know your talking about my wrist watch - I am happy you got my watch to the right time.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking about opening a watch repair shop.
    You know -in my spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Mike's walker's watch was broken, maybe that's why his walker is always running late.

    ReplyDelete