Friday, April 17, 2009

Bug Bag Blog


So Lori where did you find this bug . On the rug in the front hallway. Was It dead? Tell me about the spider drawing?
I did it a long time ago I don't remember when. I just added stuff to it. Do you often work like that editing and adding things to your drawings? Yeah. Did you know the plastic bag is marked Tuna?
I don't like Tuna at all. NO not at all . I don't even like fish.
For the Antarctica movie we are making did you draw any unlikeable fish, or just mammals? No- just Whales, Polar Bears, and Seals.
Do you want say anything about the movie?
I cant think too well my head is kinda fried today.

Is that because today is Friday-

That's funny Lori --Snort.
Would you like to say anything else?
I don't know yet. Can't think straight right now. Do you like kitties? Do You like spiders that meow? Do you like spiders that purr?

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    I have a cat that looks like a spider-monkey, but I have never seen a meowing spider.
    Have you ever thought of making a video about a meowing or purring spider?
    Happy Fried-day!

    ReplyDelete