Friday, February 5, 2010

The Red Monster saved Little City from the ongoing struggle in our hearts about ....

The Red Monster is on the prowl. He is trustworthy, he keeps the sink clean instead of dirty. He goes to a meeting to talk about who is his next victim, in case, as a warning. He goes in closets to bring toys to adults on the playground to play with. He does things on his own, wiping tables and chairs, keeps a job, reads books, and eats children. There is always danger- then he protects people- children and old men. Then he goes to the special Olympics after that he goes shopping.
Know what I am saying?
Uh Huh!?
Cool.
I think that's me in my new purple Snuggie expressing my gratitude to the RED Monster- even though my hand is now attached to the side of my head.
Oh well -I can now play piano by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment