Thursday, August 27, 2009

Josh likes to break the rules.

Josh asks .....Do you like when you caught me breaking the rules?
Did you catch me?
How did you know I am breaking the rules?
Can you hear me breaking the rules. I think if I had a Flying bicycle I would break all the rules and no one could catch me -Yeahhh.
I am lucky he didn't catch me. I am lucky. When someones here I am pretty good. I like to break the rules. I am playing. I like tattoos but not the needles the Fake ones are good. I like digital watches, I get a new watch every month, is that not good. Do you know why- it messes up.
This picture is of my bike, I have to share it with Maple. We take turns riding we call it a Two Seater Bike because we share. I have a white helmet to wear. It was donated because I didn't have enough money to buy one. I had to be safe if I fall. Be Safe when you Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment